Monday, November 14, 2011

Pop Discovers YouTube

Tonight after dinner, Pop recalled a favorite song from the 40's called Turn the Radio On. I decided to Google the lyrics to the song and sure enough, they had a version of the song on YouTube. It wasn't long before Pop requested, Tennessee Waltz, I Want to Go Where You Go, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, Buttons and Bows and other wildly popular Top 10 hits.

Pop sat with the headphones on, singing along as he conducted just like Lawrence Welk. He stopped after each song and asked where do you put the tape in for these songs? How did you get them in there with the movie? Is it just like TV? No explanation I gave could convince him that the waves around us found their way into my computer. I finally told him it was magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment