Wednesday, April 1, 2015

One Ply or Two?

One ply or two? Septic or public? 30/50 or 40/60? I stared blankly at my interrogator. Ma'am, how long has it been like this? I rubbed my eyes from the bright light shining in my face. Ma'am snap out of it. It all seemed so real, like it just happened. Was I dreaming...?

Once more we have experienced an unnatural disaster of epic proportions, but this time we had to call in a professional. I was schooled on the proper plunging techniques, how to get the most leverage when using a snake. I was advised to purchase a power flush toilet, power plunger, and a new fill valve.   My copious notes include all the basic plumbing vocabulary, complete with definitions provided by the professional. Any questions? he asked after the lesson was over. Yes, how do I keep Pop from using too much toilet paper?

It was his turn to give me a blank stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment